About Choice One Insurance, Inc
Who We Are
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Choice One Insurance, Inc. We are an independent specialty insurance agency headquartered in Clackamas, Oregon (south of Portland). Our multi-lingual support team can service you in English, Ukrainian, and Russian.
The Agency opened its doors in 2003 while being one of four branches of the Derek G. Todd & Associates agency and then gained its independence in the fall of 2010.
We believe that honesty, trust, professionalism, and integrity are the core of any successful business, and implementing innovative technology and a customer-comes-first approach gives us a great advantage over the competition. We build strong long-lasting partnerships with our customers and constantly on the look out to bring the new products and services to the table.
It has always been our personal and corporate goal to provide our clients with the very best service, insurance knowledge, and the most competitive pricing. Over the years our agency has surrounded itself with knowledgeable service representatives and commercial agents that specialize in business insurance while maintaining a focus on the transportation and construction fields.
Our team of professionals is dedicated to providing risk management, insurance, and safety services to small and medium-sized businesses to minimize losses in increase the bottom line of our clients.
Choice One Insurance is committed to conducting business following the highest standards of honesty, fairness, integrity, and care of our clients. We maintain and advance the efficiency of our products and services through continuous education and employment of the latest technologies. We work daily on fairness and best value for our clients to stay within set loss control budget goals. We establish, develop, and grow strong bonds and trust between our clients and insurers to build long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships and to enable our clients to bring more value to the market and create jobs.
Intelligent insurance and risk management solutions for smart business owners.
What future customers should expect when contacting us:
- Attentive listening to your needs and a willingness to offer solutions. It helps a lot when a business owner has a business plan! Questions. We ask questions. We do this to learn about your experience, current needs, and future goals to make sure that your insurance protection program is current and provides maximum protection tailored to your needs.
- Professionalism and courtesy. We want to partner with you for many years, not just this year. While we are happy to save you money- we do not place price over value and expect our clients to follow recommendations for the sole purpose of minimizing risk, maximizing protection and increasing the bottom line.
- Great support. When you have a loss, we will always provide guidance through the claim process- helping you to close the claim 10-20 days earlier than average while making sure you receive a fair settlement.
Questions you may want to ask to see if you need a new insurance partner
- How much time had my current insurance broker taken to learn about my business? Did they even care to ask important questions?
- Do they give me access to my policy documents and 24/7 certificate-generation tools or I have to wait until they open during the business hours?
- Does the agent have a dedicated claim support person that will guide me through my recovery process after a loss or I have to call the "800"- claims number?
- Is my agent a specialist or a generalist? Providing insurance to most industries requires special knowledge and experience. If the agent has not been involved in your industry and has limited knowledge about how things are done in your world, chances for failing your insurance program increase drastically.
- Am I offered an interest-free payment plan or I am forced to pay 8%-18% of interest to the premium finance company?
Real protection. Honest services. Delivered promises. -
That's Choice One Insurance!