RV Insurance in Oregon
RV insurance is beneficial to have if you own an RV, especially if you plan on taking it on the road. We offer policies for all RV types here at Choice One Insurance Inc. in Clackamas, OR. We have a team of experienced professionals here to help you find the appropriate amount of coverage you need. RV insurance would protect you if you were involved in an accident or damage to your RV from weather, vandalism, or other things.
RV Insurance Requirements
If you own an RV in the state of Oregon, you must carry at least liability insurance since it is something that is registered to the state. It is the same as a car. However, if you own a travel trailer, insurance is not required since auto policies will transfer when attached to your vehicle. You will need to obtain coverage for property damage that may be caused by you. Liability coverage also covers bodily injury to someone else that may get hurt in your RV.
RV Coverage Options
You may choose from any of the following coverages for your RV:
- Bodily injury/property damage This coverage will take care of the costs of damage you have caused to another individual, including their property.
- Underinsured bodily injury - This is optional but will take care of the costs if another person causes damage or bodily injury with their vehicle. They do not have sufficient insurance to cover the damage.
- Comprehensive -This is optional but covers damages to your RV caused by theft, fire, vandalism, or other things.
- Collision -This will cover the costs of repairs for your RV if you are involved in an accident.
Other coverage options to consider:
- Roadside assistance
- Personal property replacement
- Vacation liability
- Personal injury protection
For a quote, visit our Choice One Insurance Inc. office today. Our office is located in Clackamas, OR.